Our NEW 9-Story Parking Structure is Now Open!
Visit our new 9-story parking structure conveniently located in close proximity to stores like H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Kate Spade, Coach and Nike! Our new parking structure is positioned on Hoefner St (North side of the Center & off Telegraph Rd) and is FREE to Citadel Outlets customers.
Additional Parking Tips:
- Citadel Outlets offers Valet seven days a week at the main entrance, near Michael Kors and Calvin Klein. Valet parking is only $5 per car
- Enjoy FREE PARKING in our two state of the art parking structures.
- Complimentary parking is also available in the Justman Packaging lot behind the shopping center and DoubleTree Hotel (on Telegraph and Gaspar).
- Auxiliary lots are located on Traverse, look for the directional signage.
Parking In Citadel Outlets Lots
- We have 3 main entrances off of Telegraph road - Hoefner, Citadel Drive, and Gasbar
- If traveling north on Telegraph Rd., turn right on Hoefner St., turn right on Smithway, make a right into the shopping center's parking lot, near the GAP Outlet or turn right on Camfield near Carl's Jr. and follow the curve to Smithway and make a right into the center's parking lot.
- Additionally from Telegraph Rd. northbound, turn right on Tubeway, left onto Smithway and turn left into the Uninex Building parking lot or the GAP Outlet entrance.
- If traveling south on Telegraph Rd., turn left on Hoefner St., and turn right onto Smithway and make a right into the shopping center's parking lot, near the GAP Outlet.
- From Telegraph Rd. southbound, turn left on Camfield near Carl's Jr. and follow Flotilla onto Smithway and turn right into the center's parking lot.
- Also from Telegraph Rd. southbound, turn left on Tubeway, left onto Smithway and turn left into the back entrance of the parking lot near the Disney Outlet or GAP entrance.